Name change

Let us help you by giving us a call for a consultation and quote

(888) 441-2355

For service in Spanish call 888-441-2355 Ext  309

para servicio en espanol llama a 888-441-2355 ex 309

Name Change Requirements of California
Glasses and a pen on a piece of paper
How to get a name change legally?

Name change

You can Legally Change Your Name

People change their name for many reasons.

Lynx can correct errors made years ago on birth certificates, drivers licenses, passports, education records etc.

It is more important that ever to make sure your ID and personal records are consistent with your legal name. For example, just try to get a passport if your drivers license name is Joe Smith and your birth certificate says Joseph Smith, or even your middle name is spelled “wrong”.

But whatever your reason is, Lynx will help you through this challenging process.  And we assure you of complete privacy, regardless of the reasons, you wish to change your name.

We will complete all the documentation you need to file, and walk you through every step of the way.

And, as with all Lynx Legal services, there is no need to struggle with understanding confusing forms and rules, or worse, pay an attorney large attorney fees.

With Lynx Legal it is simple. Just tell us what you need, and we will make it happen.

Please login or create a free account to access our library or helpful articles.